barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

Anyone up for a dark, horror/thriller story?
Kim
 Posted: Mar 19 2017, 11:00 AM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

Hi everyone! I'm Kim, a 24 year old woman from the US, who has been roleplaying for 10 years now. I'm on the lookout for a literate male writer who would be interested in a dark/horror/psychological thriller story. (without romance). I have a specific plot in mind that I'd like to develop. I'd like a long-term roleplay partner who isn't afraid of playing darker, wicked characters and is fine with gore/violence/profanity.

I am a literate, multi-paragraph roleplayer. I prefer third person and past tense, but I'm flexible if you’ve really got your own style going and want to switch up tenses. My replies are usually 400-1000 words long, but if I'm really inspired, I can reach 2000. It all depends on what you give me. I also would like to roleplay over e-mail, and as for reply rate, I try and reply as soon as I can, but if something comes up I'll of course give you a heads up.

I don't like doubling. For the plot, I'd play a female, and I'd like you to play a male main character, though, you can double and play multiple characters if you'd like that.
If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to reach out to me at kimshellx@gmail.com and we can go from there. I feel like this goes without saying, but just to be clear: only message me if you're 18 or older. I will not roleplay with minors. And please, don't forget that when you contact, don't just say 'Hey I'm interested.' but tell me something about yourself.

That's about it. I look forward to hearing from you!
-Kim
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs