| Well, despite working full time and generally being tired, the roleplay craving is here to stay, and so here I am~
So first off, a little rundown on the basics:
- I'm 21+ and I'd really rather if you were as well, but please at least be over 18
- I consider myself literate and my average post size ranges from two to five paragraphs
- I can generally reply daily, if not more frequently when work allows
- I'm really only looking for M// right now, though I do have one plot I'd be open to MxF with
- I have no limits, so let me know any of yours
- I only rp over email, though I'm more flexible when it comes to ooc chats
- I'll let you know if I can't continue/ won't be able to reply for more than a couple of days. Please give me the same respect
- Plot > porn
And a random assortment of things I'm chill with/like:
- Enemies to allies to lovers
- Reluctant soulmates
- A/B/O dynamics
- Cultural confusion
- Shenanigans and sass
- Fantasy and Supernatural
And now if that hasn't scared you off, while I'm generally always down to brainstorm and plot, I do have some specific cravings that I'm really looking for c:
(Though now that I'm thinking of it, if any of these give you a good feeling, I'd also be open to tossing out a pinterest link and you can pick out an oc to play against that strikes your fancy~)
- The first (and aforementioned plot where I'd be cool with MxF), is essentially a native x foreigner deal, with an outsider of some sort (explorer, scientist, etc.) ends up deeper into an unexplored territory than ever recorded, and it's not nearly as unpopulated as expected.
- The second is pirate x navy, with the two forced to work together against a greater foe, with some added tension and drama. Could be space or potc-esque.
- The third is really just a bundle of several potential ideas involving werewolves, with a general theme of cultural confusion to spice things up.
- And finally, we have just about anything Pokemon! I'm only really interested in playing ocs, but you can do whatever you want. I have ideas ranging from the customary travels to a few things with a darker theme.
Anyways though, if you find yourself interested you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let me know your limits and what you're interested in c: