barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

holy smoke, batman !, comic related garbage, doubling, feels
patrouclous
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 03:46 AM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

hi all. i'm patrouclous, and i'm looking for some good, ol' fashioned fandom love. before i list my interests / character preferences / contact details, i'd like to establish a couple of guidelines. i'm pretty chill when it comes to ooc chatter, and i'm a notorious people pleaser, but i think it's best to be honest about what i expect from my partners and what they can expect from me.

• i'm an adult, and while i'm not looking for excessive smut or pwp, i'd like my partners to be 18+ as well.
• email > google docs. discord and hangouts are a-ok for plotting and ooc chit-chat, but i don't check them as often as i should, and let's be honest, most conversations die after a couple of days. gmail, however, is my problematic bae.
• third person, past tense, with anywhere between 2 - 10 paragraphs per character.
doubling makes me happy. i'll write any sort of pairing for your side of the rp, but please be aware that most of my oc's are female, and i'm gonna want to write them against male canons. tripling, poly relationships, and love triangles are welcome.

fandoms

• dc comics / dceu
super interested in writing something young justice or teen titans inspired. i also have a soft spot for jason todd and roy harper, so if we could do something red hood and the outlaws related then that would be great. i'll write any canon / canons that you like, but i have more experience with the batfam and the arrowfam than i do the rest of the justice league. also comfy writing most of the dc villains, so your problematic faves are definitely up for grabs.

in sum -

looking for
jason todd x oc
roy harper x oc
jason todd x roy harper x oc

willing to write
pretty much anyone

• x-men
also a crave. the summers boys are my main babes, but i'd also be happy to write against jean grey (f//). you could coerce me into writing a younger professor x or magneto if you really wanted to, but my heart belongs to the next gen, and i've never had all that much love for erik.

looking for
alex summers x oc
scott summers x oc
jean grey x oc

willing to write
anyone, a bit iffy on erik and charles

• mcu
not super feeling it, but i figured i'd list my preferences anyway. not very interested in writing anything space related, because i'm boring, but you could sway me with a good civil war or winter soldier plot. shuri is too good for this world, and i'd gladly delve deeper into the world of wakanda if that's something you're interested in.

looking for
bucky barnes x oc

willing to write
most characters? not the guardians or dr. strange

• game of thrones

looking for
robb stark x oc

willing to write
pls ask!

• stranger things

looking for
jonathan byers x oc
steve harrington x oc
steve harrington x jonathan byers x oc

willing to write
any of the older characters, not the kids

if any of this sounds good, feel free to hit me up! my email is patrouclous@gmail.com, and you can ask me for my discord after we've sobbed over fictional characters / established that we're looking for the same sort of thing / exchanged pinterest boards.
^
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 06:33 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

boop
^
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 04:32 AM

Unregistered

Awards:

she lives
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs