barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

Ouran high school host club rp, Wanna be haruhi looking for a tamaki :)
Haruhi_fujioka
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 07:45 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Day one

I took a deep breath. I probably should’ve known this would’ve happened so I don’t know why it hurt me so much. My first day at ouran high school host club. At first I thought it would’ve been a dream but I had my doubts as my first day came nearer: a poor kid in a rich kids school? I stood no chance.

It would’ve been nice to have had at least one friend but I guess I’ll have to make do. I couldn’t give up yet. Not now I had to make my mother proud.

Pressing my school folders against my chest, I prayed for some good luck but that’s when it happened. I watched helplessly as my school bags were chucked from the window.

Not this. Not now. That was my money, my clothes, my everything! If I didn’t get it back I wouldn’t eat, I’d have no money for anything! So of course I ran outside. Looking like an idiot with tears streaming down my face. That was however until I bumped into a tall blonde.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs