barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply

Wreck it Ralph wanted for story driven Rp., Not lookin' for romance, just fun!
GreekCeltic
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 03:23 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

user posted image

Well hi there!

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. I'm looking for a creative writer who is interested in playing Wreck it Ralph so I can ping my OC off of him!

I can promise story driven Rp, a reactive character and decent writing. My character is a regular girl just into her twenties. She's a living, breathing person who figured out how to get into the digital world- and she's been sort of solo adventuring there. Who wouldn't?
She's been on a scavenger hunt looking for 80s era trinkets that a previous human left scattered around the games in the arcade. She's got plenty of reasons to bump into Ralph. And she'd sure like to know what happened to the last person that tripped into the digital world.

Ideally the events would happen post movie.

What I'm looking for -
- 18+ players only. Sorry y'all ;;, nothin' against the younger folks. I'm just old.
- Someone with maximum chill OOC, who can take no for an answer and gets along well with others!
- A creative writer. Please have read a book in your life. Capitalize those Is and dot those periods.
- Para Rp is awesome, but I'm more interested in quality over quantity. Just give me more than two sentences to reply to, I need substance!
- Real time would be amazing, but I'm willing to slow post, too!

What I'm NOT looking for -
- Smut. I can't imagine romance happening in this scenario, but as a rule I fade to black.
- Super detailed abuse. This is gonna be an adventurous Rp. They're gonna have some bad days as can be expected in any adventure, but probably nothing like that.
- A partner who can't handle radio silence. I'll try to keep you up to date, but I don't belong to you, and you don't belong to me! We got lives that we gotta live and that's okay!

How to contact me -
The first thing I'll want is a sample post! Please include one when you contact me. I know this is asking a lot, but I've been advertising for a while and I am a tired, tired animal. I find this is the best method for me.

Discord has been fussy lately, so you are welcome to send me a message here on Barbermonger, or find me on this server as GreekCeltic.
Friend requests don't always go through- which is why I suggest going through the server. If that's not your jam, my discord is GreekCeltic#3581

I am actually a really laid back lady, I've just been hunting for a while and know what I want. Please don't let shyness stop you from giving me a holler. Some of you shy folks are the best players out there!
PM
^
GreekCeltic
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 06:01 PM

Awards:
N/A

Still lookin'! (And I doubt anyone is surprised, with a request as specific as this one.) Please read the full post before contacting me.
PM
^
GreekCeltic
 Posted: May 6 2018, 09:51 PM

Awards:
N/A

Still lookin'. (Also, other canon characters from the Wreck it Ralph universe may interest me.) Please read the full post before contacting me!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs