barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

I've come to bargain., MxF, fandom, original, long-term.
Photo
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 07:29 AM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

Hey and thank you for taking the time to look at my RP request.

Call me Photo. I’m 18+ and would like my partner to be so too, live in Europe and have been RP’ing for about 12+ years now so even though English isn’t my first language I think I have a decent grasp of it. I tried to keep things simple ands short by listing things below, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. (:

General info:

• I roleplay in third person paragraph style
• I try to match my partner’s posts but I can easily throw out 1000+ words posts if needed.
• I often prefer to play males this however doesn’t mean that I will do it every single time, but if I do get a character I like doubling is not a must for me, but at times I will also prefer to have female characters.
• I prefer mxf if romance is included, if not then I’m all go for any sort of combination.
• Mature themes are fine with me so no limits on swearing, violence, gore, smut and some touchy subjects. When it comes to kinks I haven’t really taken a dip into the whole thing so for now no kinks.
• I probably won’t get to reply every day since I have a full time job, but I try to keep replies regular.
• I’m quite friendly, chatty and love plotting.

Interests:

• Marvel: Fully up to date on the movies, seen some of the series, no comics. Seriously, I never get tired of this one, there’s just so much to play around with.
• Arkham Knight: A very specific one, but putting I can open this to Batman in general too, I just love that game.
• The Last of Us/Walking Dead: Either with canon characters or just using the world with our own OC’s, just being me some zombies.
• The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings/Shadow of Mordor: Can again be with canon character or just using our own OC’s.
• Game of Thrones: Up to date on the show, got like 200 pages left of the last book.
• SW: Rouge One is a good favourite, but with a good plot I’m open for a lot.
• True Blood: Yeeeees, I know, most have forgotten about this, but if I first have to dig into the whole vampire thing this is it.
• King Arthur: I’m thinking about the movie from 2004, it’s not all that good but damn so entertaining.
• Neo-nazi: Done this once before and it was a lot of fun, it is a touchy subject but it allows for a lot of different settings, drama, angst, and the whole shebang.
• WWII: This is always a good one too, open for a lot of different setting here.
• Historical: something Viking based? Rome? Gladiators? I don’t know, throw what you have at me!
• Celebrities: Maybe? Never tired it but sounds okay?
• Throw some ideas at me, I threw this list together quickly so there’s probably so much I have not thought of. I’m just looking for about two more people to roleplay something fun with. (:

Contact info:

• E-mail me at thephotogrumbler@gmail.com
^
Photo
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 05:33 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

Bump!

Looking for one or two more. smile.gif
^
Photo
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 12:30 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

Got room for another one. biggrin.gif
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs