barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

stupid in the dark [m//], email, mature, morbid, crime & luxury
fawn
 Posted: Sep 24 2017, 12:02 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Hey there, I go by Fawn around here and I'm looking for a dark twisted dramatic (possibly even romantic, in a terrible way) roleplay after a lengthy hiatus from Barbermonger! I'm a college student with a job and despite having a busy schedule I've found myself with hours of free time that I'd love to devote to roleplay. I have some plots in mind, which will be described below (and updated as I get new ideas), but feel free to contact me with other ideas you have!!

I don't like plots that involve scat, bestiality, or romanticized pedophilia (outside of memories of abuse) - I don't have any other limits, and my character tends to be super profane and typically kind of violent and prone to triggering activities (alcoholism, self harm, suicidal ideation, drug usage) so please be aware of this and let me know what your limits are!

I also really love making friends through roleplay, we could exchange discords and discuss plot ideas (or just have a separate email going) and just get really into this plot and our characters and chat - after all, roleplaying is a game, we're two friends creating a cool story together! Bearing that in mind, when you contact me please provide a bit of information about yourself so we can get to know each other.

A side note: these plots will probably involve complex people doing terrible things. We don't have to support everything our characters do.

If you don't like any of these plots, let me know and we'll come up with something new and exciting together!

Email: firstfelltofawn@gmail.com
    Discord: ghost#2811

---

(I'm currently craving the opportunity to revive an old rich snob character of mine who is my absolute favorite to write, so all of the following plots will involve said character.)

PLOT #1 [craving!!!]

My character has just come into an extremely large inheritance, meaning he has more money than he knows what to do with. He's never been particularly gifted with spending his money wisely, but he won't be plagued with the concern of how to spend all of his money for long. His recently deceased actress mother had a rather obsessed fan (which isn't surprising considering she was quite famous prior to her death) who had always desired to be with her son. Now, without the fear of his mother getting in the way, the obsessed fan is going to kidnap the object of his desires and make the former actresses' son his.

PLOT #2

Your character meets mine at one of his infamous elaborately organized house parties. What starts as a one-night stand hastily devolves into a tumultuous relationship of drug abuse, crime, and somehow (through the haze of it all) murder. Now they're on the run together, uncertain of who they are or what they want out of life aside from to be graceful, elegant, and unobtainable by anyone who isn't upper class.

PLOT #3

Humiliated and confused after the death of his overbearing homophobic actress mother, my character is determined to have something resembling companionship after years of one night stands with strangers from bars. So, he hires a prostitute. Surprisingly, the prostitute develops feelings for him, and he thinks he might feel the same way (which is deeply repulsive to him, considering he never thought he'd consider dating outside of his social class).

PLOT #4 [craving!!!]

Plagued by a nasty drug addiction and severely depressed by the loss of his mother, my character seeks out the dealer his mother used to buy their drugs from. Unfortunately, his mother died leaving her son with an enormous amount of debt owed to the dealer (not that he's aware of this), so when he arrives for a simple drug deal he finds himself becoming a hostage to the man. Somehow, through the agony and confusion of becoming a captive to the dealer, the dealer finds himself developing feelings for the obnoxious spoiled brat, and they might actually be mutual.

---

These are only vague ideas, and I would love to hear whatever concepts you have to add onto them to shape them into something full of depth and excitement! If you'd like to discuss a plot further, or if you would like to talk about an idea of your own that you're dying to try out, my discord is ghost #2811 and my email is firstfelltofawn@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Sep 24 2017, 08:07 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 09:44 AM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 09:50 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Oct 3 2017, 10:56 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 12:51 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 11:49 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 02:04 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 11:25 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 06:13 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs