barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

✰ * º ❛ STAR WARS: TFA ❜, email/gdocs * doubling * mxf/fxf
v baby
 Posted: Aug 21 2017, 12:21 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

*゚ 。 ✦ ━

user posted image

fam - sweet fam - it's your friendly neighborhood v
looking for all things space fandom
per usual
this time not trying to romance a raccoon
jk i'm literally always trying to romance rocket

i have learned one thing from looking for star wars rps on here
and that is that i am really super picky
it's atrocious, honestly, idk why anyone tolerates me
(very overprotective of space babies)

SO, here we are, yet again! let's get the ball rolling, shall we?

okay, so like, i don't know anything about u?
that's okay! i get that! here's some fun facts.
✦27yo female living in the EST zone with bf and cats
✦heckin bisexual, also lactose intolerant
✦working full time and in college but still totally have time to post post pOST
✦i want to be friends, you're all cute
✦i talk like a tumblr blogger, but i'm super literate, i s2g

but surely u have rules, expectations, limits...!
you're right! i do! here's a list of those, too.
✦doubling is a must or i get real bored, and i'm a big fan of sharing all the side characters
✦for this rp, i would like my pairing to be mxf, but for the second pairing, i will do mxf or fxf, bc rey is cute af!
i love ocs and i want to meet yours
✦rp over e-mail or gdocs, but will plot over, like, anything
✦i live for drama, angst, making life hell for everyone, and also love triangles, squares, and other geometric shapes
✦quality over quantity, i am too old and grouchy for enormous word counts spanning 30 paragraphs
✦irdc if we start at the very beginning or if we skip to when things or more established
✦smut is totally cool under the right circumstances, same with gore, but no toilet-play or any exceptionally odd kinks, nor anything that involves loss of pregnancy

but v, lil v, v the great, venus de milo, my ladydude... what do you WANT?
great question! as you may well know by now, i am weak for the latest installation of the franchise - the force awakens - and lbr, we all have a countdown timer to the last jedi on our phones... right? no? just me? anyway.
so, i'm looking for something set somewhere around the force awakes - whether it be during and we go AU with it or we plot the aftermath and go AU with that, i'm happy~
i've got one really deeply explored oc who i love to bits and who is slightly AU herself, as far as star wars lore goes, and i like to think she's decently original. i do have her set up in something of a love triangle, but it's not really so much since there's an absolute endgame and a primary LI. i'm just trash for drama. i've also got a base plot for her that has nothing to do with that, so, like, party!
but i also have a newly developed oc who i'm working on and am interested in potentially working with this time around. haven't decided yet. will cross that big ol bridge in the sky when i get to it, yknow?
in general, i just really love to plot, so let's get weird.

all that being said, i play bold, but you already knew that.

oc x finn
oc x poe dameron*
oc x kylo ren
oc x rey
oc x suggest!?

*also i will PLAY poe, he just happens to be a victim in my triangle plot

been having a lot of emotions about a triangle plot betwixt good and evil w an oc, rey, and kylo ren, bc that sounds spectacular to me, give me all ur bi and pan ocs pls
bonus points if ur fc is holland roden and she's best friends w my oc (fc: crystal reed) bc i don't watch teen wolf but GODDAMN ARE THEY ADORABLE

wow, ur literally so cool, v! i'm super interested, how do i contact u!?
(ugly crying) you're too much, person reading my ad! if this really did catch your interest, please feel free to shoot me an e-mail at halfdeadcosmos@gmail.com! i'll be around all night~ c:

━ ✦ 。 *゚
PM
^
v baby
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 08:40 PM

Awards:
N/A

BUMP !!
PM
^
v baby
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 05:08 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump
PM
^
v baby
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 10:52 PM

Awards:
N/A

anotha one !!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs