barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep, email | long term | m//, f// and m/f
Sol
 Posted: Mar 2 2017, 10:37 AM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

'Ello, friends.

I have recently bounced back from a rough patch and am looking for some fun role-plays to fill my time and distract me on my road to recovery.

That being said, I want to be upfront in warning you that there may be short spans of time where you hear very little from me. I am not ignoring you nor am I "ghosting" you, I simply need a day or two to recharge. So if you're the type that seeks rapid fire replies, I am afraid this is not the thread for you and I wish you the best in your search. If you're alright with being laid back and leisurely about the speed of replies then I hope you continue on reading and I promise that I will make this as short, sweet and to the point as I can.

I am not looking for anything specific at the moment, I'm just looking for something that is going to both challenge me and keep me engaged. I love complex and complicated plots with complex and complicated characters. Give me angst, give me anger, give me everything! I want flaws and vulnerability.

I can do both fandom and originals and I'm comfortable with m//, f// and m/f. Please do not just assume that I will play the male to your female, however. If you already have a character developed that's fine. But a, "I have a character in mind for A, would you mind playing B" sounds so much better than saying, "I want to play character A." At least, it does in my opinion. I've very generous and understanding so please don't ever be afraid to communicate with me. I love OOC chatter.

I have no limits that I know of, nor do I have any kinks or triggers that I have yet discovered. I do ask that you be over 18 as I am an old biddie and would feel more comfortable fleshing out sex scenes with someone that isn't underage. That being said, smut is fine as long as the plot doesn't center around it and violence and harsh language bring joy to my dull life.

I think that's all I really have to say? I'll list some fandoms I'm familiar with just to give you a starting point, but please suggest absolutely anything and everything. I hardly ever say no to trying something new. I have also noticed people sending random intros. I'm fine with that too if that tickles your fancy.

Fandoms;

Harry Potter - Any Era
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Stranger Things
Inuyasha
Twilight

And probably a thousand more that I can't think of. Honestly, your best bet is just to suggest something and go from there because I am drawing a total mental blank right now, haha.

If I haven't managed to scare you away, please send me an email at thegardenofsolace@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you!
^
Sol
 Posted: Mar 2 2017, 03:59 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

So, funny story...but I have a craving for a pretty smut centric plot at the moment.
Think drugs, sex, crime and money.

Thanks to Spotify I have an idea growing in this tiny brain of mine that I would absolutely love to expand upon!! Help a girl out and send me an email about it!!
^
Sol
 Posted: Mar 14 2017, 12:43 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

Bumppppp~ c:
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs