barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

MxM Original Roleplay, Smut + plot
AbelValentine
 Posted: Jul 25 2017, 12:31 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Hi, there.

A bit about me: I am not too busy at the moment and can afford 3+ posts each day through e-mail, AIM, Skype, or wherever you want. But I am a lecturer, so when the fall rolls around I will become a bit busier. But I will still be able to make 1-3 posts daily. Hopefully you can do the same, but at least once a day is fine.

I am looking for a m/m rp with OCs. BUT my OCs are face claims, very loosely based on existing characters/people. However, if you don't know the source of my OCs' descriptions, that's okay - I still give details about their looks and personality in rp! So they're basically just OCs.

My OCs:

Charles - (based on Charles Offdensen, the manager in the show Metalocalypse) is a bit of a stuffy suit, lawyer-type, with a domineering personality and extremely controlling nature. He's not completely open about his sexuality, but doesn't disguise it either. He is much more dangerous than he appears, and can beat anyone in a physical fight. Through he prefers not to ruffle his expensive Armani suits with such nonsense. He can be either a power bottom or a top.

Jemaine - (based on Jemaine Clement from Flight of the Conchords) is a quiet introvert who is also actively seeking women to date to hide his true orientation (gay). He is from New Zealand and sort of a cultural outcast. My ideal opposite for him would be someone who can bring him out of his shell and convince him to accept his quirks. He is a top.

Madison - (looks based on Sephiroth from FFVII, personality original) is an art professor at a prestigious art school. He is gorgeous but eccentric, usually dates younger males, openly gay and pretty vocal about it. Not against secretly dating his students, which would be great for a plot.

I am looking for "real life" situations with drama, secrets, smut, intrigue, mystery, etc. I like fantasy to a point, but usually in other fandoms. My OCs are meant for more "this world" role plays.

Please shoot me an e-mail if any of this interests you! I'm very easy to get along with. I don't mind ooc chat about the plot or whatever.

Gmail: lmcarter776@gmail.com
AIM: AbelValentine
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs