barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

here i go, doing this thing., m// modern/slife discord, email, skype
victoria
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 12:38 AM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

about me!

+ hey all! i'm victoria. i've been a primarily one on one roleplayer for over 10 going on 11 years. i've taken quite a few breaks and i'm ready to get back on the horse over here, so i hope i can pique your interest.
+ i have also been involved in forums in the past but i'm slightly flighty so its easier for me to just have a single person to respond to, y'know?
+ but anyways. i'm 23, rollllllin quickly in to 24, i do work a full time job but my social life has taken a decline so i have a lot of evening time. i'm in eastern standard time so if that affects ya, let me know. i love dogs, really shitty memes, talking WAY TO MUCH about things you probably don't care about, and traveling.
+ oh yeah i'm moving in to an rv so if you're in to full time traveling, i can talk about it forever. i'm also looking for internet friends so if you need a pal let me know.
+ i'm the least intimidating person........ so.

my interests!

+ i am a slash only roleplayer. male slash preferably. i've always been like this. i'm not straight and ~hetero~ relationships have never appealed to me, so i've never written about them. (i'm in a hetero presenting relationship now how did we end up here).
+ i do primarily real life, modern, whatever the kids call it nowadays. i create extensive plots in my head and prefer that you have an IM system so we can chat away quickly about it. it's not necessary but i'd prefer it.
+ once i get in to a roleplay i literally get real deep and think about it a lot, get connected to the characters, it becomes a part of my day. it is what it is, i'm not asking for the same so.
i can try my hand at fantasy but honestly i've always been quite shit at it because it's hard for me to remember the rules for this world, much less one that only exists in my imagination.
+ i used to do a lot of AU kingdom hearts but i'm outta that now.
+ i do a lot of "pairings." just as a flat basis for getting started.
+ if you have a plot in mind please throw it at me. i'm so malleable and adaptable to things. if you need a bounceboard i'm great at it.

my contacts!

+ skype: whuddupyo (it's old but i still use it)
+ did aim actually shut down oh my god
+ email, but i'd prefer a quicker way to communicate ABOUT the roleplay: foreverpurrfect@gmail.com
+ i've never used discord before but i downloaded it because i AM COMMITTED to this. i guess you can add me here: brattygrandma#5837
+ you can freely pm me, but i don't generally roleplay over pm.
+ i will go on forums i'm not that against them, just not really used to them.

in summation!

+ i'm open to anything basically, lmao. also open to recievin the sweet meme lovin. holla at me!

^
outis
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 09:54 PM

Group: Moderator

Awards:
N/A

sent you a discord friend invite since i think that's the only way to private message someone!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs