barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

6.12.18||Request?, originals, ocs, doubling, multipara
ellie j.
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 09:59 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

『Hello Darling』

⦊ my name is ellie ❣
⦊ early 20s
⦊ she//her
⦊ roleplaying & gamer
⦊ i don’t sleep enough
⦊ constantly need caffeine
⦊1 pupper and 1 kitten
⦊’You are my Sunshine’ makes me sob
⦊ i prefer fictional people over most nonfictional people
⦊ memes & vines make me ugly laugh

I see you’ve found my request! I hope the small introduction above will do. Feel free to call me Ellie! I’ve been roleplaying off an on for a few years now (since Quizilla and I lurk on Tumblr from time to time) and am looking to get back into the swing of things. Maybe you’ll see something below that fits your fancy ♥

|NOTE|
I’m currently looking for a select few fandoms and originals.

『Guidelines』

⸢Limits⸥

✗ : pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia, detailed rape scenes, water sports, strange kinks, god modding, pwp
✓ : mature themes, violence, gore, fluff, romance, m x f, f x f

|NOTE|
Being that I am over the age of 18, I’m only willing to write with those who are as well. Sorry, it’s a comfort thing.

⸢Style⸥

✗ : one liners, script, text talk
✓ : 3rd person, 500 + words/side, doubling (oc x canon), multi-para/novella

⸢Reply Time⸥

Having a full-time job and other irl circumstances, my replies can vary. Sometimes I can get a reply out in a day or two and others it can take a week. However, should it take longer than a week feel free to give me a *bump*. It’s likely in the chaos that is my life, it may have gone overlooked is lost somewhere in my email folders. Please do not hassle me for a reply. Should this become a problem, the roleplay will be terminated. I can not stress this enough. I’m super patient, however. A heads up is always appreciated, but I understand if not.

Want to drop/stop/take a break/change the roleplay? Please feel free to let me know! I’d like to think I’m fairly easy to speak to. I won’t hassle if not. It’s your privacy after all. I wouldn’t want to add any extra stress. But I do understand that cravings change and things do happen. There won’t be any hard feelings ♥

⸢OCs⸥

I’m not terribly finicky when it comes to OCs/Muses. I love the creativity that comes with them and love to gush over them. I’ll probably end up adopting yours - just so you know. Depending on the verse in which we’re writing, I would like them to be canonly correct. You know, know vampires in Riverdale kinda thing? Unless we’re doing an AU of some kind where it would be appropriate. Outside of that, you can make them as pretty & talented as your little heart desires as long as they share the spotlight with my own.

⸢Additional⸥

I love to chat! It honestly helps with my nerves. Tell me about your day or if you found something hilarious about something we share in common, show me! I like making friends with my fellow writers. We can chat through Discord.

『Contact & Passwords』

When emailing me, if you could tell me a little bit about yourself as well as what you’re looking for!
Email : january.ellie@gmail.com
Discord : ellie.j#9963

Lavender & Velvet

『Cravings』

❥ = love interest/who I'd like you to portray against my OC

Detroit : Become Human
❥Connor
❴Ya’ll - this game f***ed me up. I love it so much. Please - I need it. I’ve completed two playthroughs and have seen a few others circulating on Tumblr. I’m more than happy to give any character a try for you!❵

Until Dawn
❥Mike
❴An oldie but a goodie? I just replayed it a couple of days ago and forgot how much I loved it. I can give any character a chance for you!❵

Celebrity
❥Various; Shawn Mendes, Bryan Dechart, Sebastian Stan, Ansel Elgort, etc.)
❴There are literally so many. I’m willing to write whoever it is for you! Or at least try. I’m willing to look them up if I don’t know them! Also open to various plots!❵

Originals
❥Best friend x Best friend
❥Boss x Assistant
❥God/goddess x Human
❥Apocalypse
❥Horror
❥Fallout (like the game)
PM
^
ellie j.
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 10:40 PM

Awards:
N/A

Gonna give a little bump♡Added Fallout Original.
PM
^
rotten peaches
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 08:15 PM

Awards:
N/A

hey! I tried to add your discord but there seems to be an issue with the user - my discord is ivy#6850 if you'd like to add me x
PM
^
ellie j.
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 12:42 AM

Awards:
N/A

QUOTE (rotten peaches @ Jun 14 2018, 07:15 PM)
hey! I tried to add your discord but there seems to be an issue with the user - my discord is ivy#6850 if you'd like to add me x

Ah - thanks for letting me know! I changed it. Was there something in particular you wanted to discuss?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs