barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

A Blooming Buddy, Anxiety-driven intro is a go!
Juneberry
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 03:26 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Hey there everyone! I'm Juneberry, a somewhat awkward woman from the joke state known as New Jersey. I'm twenty-five going on twenty-six in the next month, and have no idea how to set a schedule.

Okay, I have an idea. In fact, I've tried. It's more... My body hates schedules. Like insanely.

I have some health issues and generally work from home as an editor. I also try (and fail, but keep trying) to submit poetry and prose to publications. I freelance, but also have an actual spot on the staff of a budding literary magazine. It's like a family. I hope this place will be like a family too!

Let's see, uh... I have a tendency to ask weird questions. My favorite question to ask people is about their favorite smells. So, for fun, humor me if you're bored:

What's YOUR favorite smell? Note that it would be muuuuuch appreciated if you describe it like you'd describe color to someone who's never seen it.

Anyway, yep. I like to write and RP and play video games and blabber. Can you tell I'm nervous? Like, at all? Probably. But that's okay.

Nice meeting you all! I'll be looking for my mind if you need me.

Oh, also, I'm actually from Pluto. It actually says "Extra Terrestrial" for my race on the US Census. So... yeah.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs