barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

Introduction
Jonathon_Wolf79
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 08:42 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Howdy folks, well let me introduce myself name's Joe, I live in San Antonio and I've been role playing on and off since I was 16 have gotten back into it more heavily the last few years but have had a serious lack of good role players which in turn affected mine. I realized I wasn't playing up to my full potential so I got more specific flushed out my characters what few I have.

I normally depending on the character play multiple characters of the worlds I've created because well there mine and I know them best. I do multiple types of role plays, most of the ones I've stuck to are medieval fantasy/western/modern day and science fiction mostly Star Trek although I've never done one in Star Trek before. Though I do have a character that I've had for well since Star Trek Online came out.

I also like apocalypse and zombies but have yet to fully try my hand at those they do seem an interesting challenge. So if anyone is interested feel free to message me here and once I can post my characters biographies I will do so. And I'm also willing to try my hand at Star Wars I do have one or two characters I can dig up.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs