barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply

kiss the girls we wanna kiss, maggie sawyer for alex danvers / xenforo
wolf
 Posted: Feb 17 2017, 12:56 PM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

Name: Wolf

Site: Pandora

Site Description: a canon only panfandom set in Pandora's Box.

Character Description: Obviously I play Alex, one half of the Sanvers otp and I am looking for someone to make Maggie Sawyer.

Maggie is a tough yet vulnerable, sassy, badass detective from the National City police force. A tough cookie who once you manage to break down her walls she is, like Alex, a complete precious cinnamon roll. The first person to suggest that Alex was gay and forced her to confront her true self. <3 She is incredibly patient, understanding and caring, not just to Alex but to her friends as well.

She should be around Alex's age or just a little older so 27-30 who was born in Blue Springs, Nebraska.

Desired PBs: Floriana Lima

Other Information:

I brought Alex in from just after they kissed and made up after Alex broke her heart. I would love if Maggie was brought in after she apologized or even a little earlier but at least some time after they officially got together because saaaaaanvers. Ultimately it's up to the player though!

I can also offer fluff, angst, trying to figure out their lives here and more! Including a potental Alex Danvers relying too much on alcohol because life is whaaaaat.

There is a sort of police force here by the name of the City Watch as well as other government organizations that the duo can join, kick ass together and protect people. and each other

This version of Maggie must be from the CW show Supergirl as well! Also Sanvers is one of my otp(could you tell? Probably xD) and I will love whoever takes this lady foreverrrrr <3

Contact Information:
Chatbox over at Pandora, here.
^
wolf
 Posted: Feb 25 2017, 08:54 PM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

I'm still looking for someone to make Maggie <3
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs