barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

Yet Another One X One Search, m/f, semi-literate, long-term, e-mail
Invisibelle
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 12:55 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

A Little Bit About Me
I'm a twenty-two year old college graduate. With things winding down, I'm finding myself with a little bit of time on my hands and I want to fill it with something that I love. I've been writing for approximately 12 years now and I would consider myself to be literate and my skills to be rather developed, perhaps slightly above average. I prefer to play female characters because I've found myself better able to portray them, however, I have been working on playing male characters as well, so I'm not entirely opposed to playing male characters. I'm perfectly okay with doubling up on characters if the roleplay calls for it. My replies range anywhere from two to four paragraphs depending on what is sent to me, and I try to reply at least once a day, and often times I'll reply several times a day. I also enjoy ooc chats and getting to know the people I'm roleplaying with. I would prefer that whoever I'm writing with be over the age of eighteen. When it comes to blood, gore, violence, sex, etc., I have no limits. However, if you do have limits, I will be sure to respect them. If I'm going to be unable to reply for an extended period of time, I was be sure to let you know. Now, let's move on to the fun stuff.

Genre's That I'm Currently Interested In
I am currently interested in roleplaying any of the following:
-Angels and Demons
-Slice of Life/High School Drama
-The Outsiders (Not the book exactly, but the time period and themes)
-Vampires
-Witches
-Royals
-Pretty Little Liars
-Twilight
-Divergent

I'm willing to do any mix of these. I am also open to suggestions. I prefer a modern day setting for all roleplays except for The Outsiders roleplay. Regarding any fandoms, I prefer us to create our own characters rather that use the already existing characters.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please feel free to e-mail me at invisibelle1996@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
PM
^
Invisibelle
 Posted: May 31 2018, 12:11 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump
PM
^
Invisibelle
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 01:35 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump
PM
^
Blackwyche
 Posted: Jun 5 2018, 04:30 AM

Awards:
N/A

I am looking for a someone for a 1-on-1 play by email RPG. I have run games both via E-mail and face to face for over 25 years and I am currently looking to start a new game. I am happy to consider any genre or gaming systems. So if you are interested please contact me at ES_XbowNRoses_@hotmail.com.
Thank you.
PMEmail
^
Invisibelle
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 01:22 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump
PM
^
Invisibelle
 Posted: Jun 21 2018, 01:21 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump
PM
^
Invisibelle
 Posted: Jun 27 2018, 09:42 AM

Awards:
N/A

bump
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs