barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

IF HEAVEN + HELL DECIDE THAT THEY BOTH ARE SATISFIED
rotten peaches
 Posted: Dec 25 2017, 01:01 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

user posted image
hey! i’m ivy/v | mst | 23 | f/m pairings x
email - gdocs - discord - hangouts // 18+ // quality over quantity always, though I do consider myself lazt lit+ / advanced — intro’s upwards of 900-3500; replies 500-2000 depends on the muse but I do post match.

i’m comfortable playing both men and women and can double but prefer to have a main focus and just utilize side characters as needed. I love lots of ooc chat, crying over our characters and I’m an endless fountain of gif’s, pin boards + playlists for our fc’s.

I love toxic relationships full of the worst circumstances, romance, codependency and all the angst we can add in. I’m a sucker for domesticated fluff interspersed as well. i’m smut friendly but prefer to have it well spaced and the focus be on characters and building deep relationships. my only hard limits — anthro, bathroom play & pedophilia. beyond that, all the violence, cursing and gore is to be had, anything you're not sure about can easily be discussed; worst I can say is it’s not for me.

I prefer modern/slice of life pairings but have also been known to write lots of sci-fi, historical & some fandoms.
below are just some things I enjoy, but please message me and we can come up with something wonderful, dark & gritty.

gmail/gchat: meganxvance @ gmail
i also have discord for those who ask!

toxic relationships • codependency • tiny diners • neon signs • hotel rooms • old bars • fast cars and faster women • drugs • liquor • jealousy • possession • power struggle • romance • unrequited love • muse and artist • I hate that I love you • things that go bump in the night • long forgotten homes • ivy growing on cabins • guns, knives, bears oh my • small town • big city • crooked cops • murder mystery • he said she said • shotgun weddings • southern charm

PM
^
rotten peaches
 Posted: Dec 25 2017, 09:57 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump x
PM
^
rotten peaches
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 02:25 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump
PM
^
rotten peaches
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 09:52 AM

Awards:
N/A

“ I find your lack of faith disturbing ”
PM
^
andii
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 03:40 AM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

I've sent you a discord request <3
^
rotten peaches
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 11:17 PM

Awards:
N/A

all the feels following star wars tlj — still good after the fifth time watching. i’m dying to some kylo x oc stuff , preferring to write as kylo but i’m open !! huge star wars nerd so pls come play
PM
^
rotten peaches
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 01:58 AM

Awards:
N/A

still seeking star wars / au star wars ;—;
discord / email / hangouts
PM
^
rotten peaches
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 11:57 PM

Awards:
N/A

someone please indulge me in some dark side / sith / kylo ren / poe dameron — anything — star wars trash ;—;
PM
^
rotten peaches
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 03:13 PM

Awards:
N/A

have a long weekend and i’ll be around to hash out new plots! bring me your dark romances and toxic love stories.
PM
^
rotten peaches
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 05:36 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump !
would love something a little more casual and rapid fire right about now
PM
^
rotten peaches
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 11:25 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump x
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs