barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

rockin' gold teeth and fangs, MCU | CANON x OC | I PLAY YOUR FAVES!
bronzeandblue
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 09:23 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Hiya, I'm Ollie and I am under an incredible amount of stress and as a result, haven't slept well in a day or two - that is a bad introduction, but hey whatever. I'm 24, finishing college in May, and I kind of got ripped off by my school (hence the stress) and now I'm facing the crushing pressures of an adult life that until this point my education has guarded me against. How do I deal with this terror? Roleplay of course - because gosh darn it, I like to write. It's like therapy, only therapy costs money. Ha. Ha. I'm going to die.

Anyways, enough of my struggles! Here's a blorb of artfully aranged text, yay!

♥ I like long-term roleplays with partners who don't breathe down my neck about how often I reply (and I'll do the same for you). ♥ I love occ chat. ♥ I don't care how long your post is. ♥ If you feel a need to drop me have at it. ♥ I love plotting. ♥ I like romantic ships, all genders welcome, also very open to polyshipping. ♥ I lose my effin' mind over other peoples' ocs - sometimes I draw them, sometimes I go on and on about AU's where they are pirates or some nonsense. ♥ Doubling is fun!! ♥ This will be over email, but I have hangouts and discord to chat over! ♥ I have no limits. ♥ I'm cool with fetishes and uncomfortable subject matter. ♥ I'm a huge nerd. ♥ If I like you, we'll probably end up having multiple roleplays. I tend to stick around. ♥

Now, assuming you're still here and my very public nervous breakdown isn't scaring you away, let's touch on why you clicked this post. Hopefully, it's because it says MCU at the top -
otherwise, you're a member of the Russian-Grandma mafia and you can tell your babushka that she'll get my cotton cheesecake recipe when I'm GOOD AND READY.

I have what I consider a healthy knowledge of MCU canon? I've missed what FX is doing with mutants, and I think Runaways is on Hulu which I'm too cheap to have. I've also not seen AOS. HOWEVER, I've seen all of the films (even the ones Marvel doesn't want you to remember), know a few comic arcs, grew up watching and still watch various cartoon series - and ah yes, have wiki access. I am not being dramatic when I say, I can play just about anyone.

Heck, I'll even watch a series or movie if you'll give me time just to get a feel for a character. I'm that nice!

I guess I'll close out with a list of names to spark your imagination and my email address - fantastic. We made it to the end, I'm crying and my tears are blood.

Note please, these aren't in any particular order, though bolded ones are special, mostly because I have seen/done something with them recently.

The Punisher ♥ Luke Cage ♥ Daredevil ♥ Jessica Jones ♥ Captain America Thor ♥ Guardians of the Galaxy ♥ Spiderman ♥ The X-MenBlade ♥ Deadpool ♥ Doctor Strange ♥ Howard the Duck ♥ Iron Man♥ Ant Man ♥ Hawkeye ♥ Black Widow ♥ The Incredible Hulk ♥

An aside, I like DC too - rumor has it I play one hell of a John Constantine.

bronzeandblueforever@gmail.com

PM
^
bronzeandblue
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 12:05 PM

Awards:
N/A

SUNDAY
SUNDAY
SUUNDAY!
PM
^
bronzeandblue
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 07:35 PM

Awards:
N/A

I need a nap.
PM
^
bronzeandblue
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 09:18 PM

Awards:
N/A

I've gotten a few gentle nibbles from this, but only one good and solid bite.
Still looking, still seeking - I have an empty menu and you're welcome to be an entree.

...that metaphor makes me sound like a cannibal.
PM
^
bronzeandblue
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 09:02 AM

Awards:
N/A

Blatant bump.
PM
^
bronzeandblue
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 01:48 AM

Awards:
N/A

Still seeking!
biggrin.gif
PM
^
bronzeandblue
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 01:27 PM

Awards:
N/A

Hm, bump?
Yes bump.
Good.
PM
^
bronzeandblue
 Posted: Jan 27 2018, 09:13 AM

Awards:
N/A

bump.
PM
^
bronzeandblue
 Posted: May 23 2018, 08:58 PM

Awards:
N/A

Heey. I'm gonna bring this back!
I'd be really interested in something with captain america - change the outcome of civil war, do something with political intrigue and spies, but I'm open to anything! Post IW people COME AT ME.
PM
^
Rain
 Posted: May 24 2018, 10:59 AM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

Is there anyone in particular you'd like played against for romantically? I'm not super down with all of the MCU and DC characters admittedly but if I know enough about them from online, I'm sure I can play a pretty great character!
^
Rain
 Posted: May 24 2018, 11:01 AM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

I should add that if you'd like, I can make up an OC as well smile.gif
^
bronzeandblue
 Posted: May 25 2018, 04:15 AM

Awards:
N/A

Feel free to email me if you have questions!
PM
^
bronzeandblue
 Posted: May 25 2018, 06:35 PM

Awards:
N/A

I also have a plot for thor going from AOU to Ragnarok..If anyone's interested!
PM
^
bronzeandblue
 Posted: May 26 2018, 05:31 PM

Awards:
N/A

I also have plots for MCU shows, holler at me. Please. I'm dyin.
PM
^
queen lana
 Posted: Jun 2 2018, 01:59 PM

Awards:
N/A

boop! sent you an email <3 i also have discord @ leila#2074.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs