barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

HI I'M FANDOM TRASH [MXF AYO SOME STUFF]
fluxarmageddon
 Posted: May 4 2018, 07:29 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Ayyy! I'm Mal or Mallie. I'm a 27 year old graphic designer who likes to rp in her spare time and also to keep her sanity. I enjoy being sarcastic and having fun with my rp partners through writing in OOC. I cry over fictional characters and cats.

I would describe my writing style as, for now, being laid back. I can give you a few short paragraphs per character, to longer posts, to just about anything you give me. I don't believe in word limits or length so long as you give me something to work with. I also talk and plot a lot and would hope you do too! I prefer to roleplay over Discord nowadays but can be convinced to be on here or somewhere else if you're nice~.

--YES:
>>>Fandoms
>>>Canon/OC Pairings
>>>Doubling is a must
>>>Plotting and Talking OOC
>>>Laid back or fun personalities
>>>Complex characters, drama, fluff, romance, angst
>>>Main rps, side rps with stupid little side plots. Anything is great.
>>>18+ People

---NO:
>>>Original settings
>>>"I only play this gender"
>>>plotting and leaving before a rp begins. Serious. Mention this to me when you message me or else you will be ignored.
>>>Newbie accounts messaging to rp. Sorry, but there are a lot of people who seem to create new accounts to plot a bunch of rps and then leave.
>>>Long periods of time with no OOC chat. I usually poke when I don't see someone around for a week with no communication whatsoever or if there was no warning they would be gone. Life happens. But OOC is an absolute must for me.
>>>Don't be a dick
>>>So serious all the time
>>>God moding.
>>>Pressuring me to post. I work a weird schedule so I write when I can. I usually will try and post once a day or at least talk to you otherwise.

I am very good at remembering things and I do know the people on here who typically drop RPs or have dropped RPs with me. I will try and work things out to the best of my ability, but I get wary of people who are known to drop rps a lot without giving them a chance. I've been around here and rping for a loooong time so I usually know who does what anymore.

But on a lighter note I'd love to have fun with someone who would want to connect and write in the long term!

FANDOMS:
Character i would like you to play

-Anime
>>>Attack on Titan
.............Eren/OC
.............I play just about any character
.............aus are my passion

>>>Fullmetal Alchemist
.............Ed/OC

>>>Hellsing (Ultimate)
.............Walter (Dark or before the series takes place)/OC
.............I do not play Dok, Schrodinger, The Major or Rip Van Winkle unless as villains.

-Games

>>>Fire Emblem 7/Fire Emblem (US)
.............Guy/OC

>>>RPG Maker Horror Games
.............Garry (Ib)/OC
.............Ib, The Witch's House, Misao, Mad Father, Pocket Mirror, ect., Just Ask

-Movies

>>>Marvel Cinematic Universe
.............Bruce/OC
.............HAVE NOT SEEN INFINITY WAR YET. I will not play Bucky, Wanda, Vision or Quicksilver, Black Panther.

-TV

>>>Once Upon A Time
.............Jim Hawkins (Treasure Planet)/Elsa (Frozen) Srsly crack pairing, will have to be plotted buuuuut I like this pairing.
.............I will play everyone but Grumpy (unless a side character) and Peter Pan

Happy hunting! Please PM if interested!
PM
^
fluxarmageddon
 Posted: May 15 2018, 03:27 PM

Awards:
N/A

Buuuuump
PM
^
fluxarmageddon
 Posted: May 20 2018, 02:35 PM

Awards:
N/A

Buuuuump
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs