|BARBERMONGER - a one on one roleplay search forum||one-on-one ads Search Members Help|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?
BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.
Posted: May 9 2018, 12:55 PM
Joined: 13-November 17
A little about me so you know who the person on the other side of the screen happens to be.
* I go by Shades or Jay.
* Time zone: GMT -3 (Brazil)
* Age: 35 (prefer to write with people around my age range, or at least over 21)
* Work full time, English is my second language. First one being Brazilian Portuguese.
* Write in 3rd person, past tense.
* Post length varies, but I'm really fond of details and longer posts.
* A big stickler for grammar. Very open to being corrected when I get anything wrong (please, do correct me).
* Ditch-friendly, just let me know you're ditching so I can reopen the idea. No questions asked.
* Write solely through email, usually reply within 24 hours (may take longer on the weekend).
* Don't use any messengers to roleplay, sorry about that.
* Roleplay almost exclusively female characters.
I think all of the important info is up there, so let us move on to the plot, shall we?
Behind closed doors: Basically, this is a modern plot. My plan is to have a covertly arranged marriage. The guy is a member of a very wealthy family, and the girl is not, which makes the whole idea of marriage between them odd. Once the story starts progressing, at some point, we'll find out that the guy's family and the girl's are both involved in something big (either natural or supernatural), and his family wanted to secure her and mix their blood for the next generation before another family could. Drama, mystery, possible supernatural elements, emotional conflict.
If interested, please PM me - I have notifications on, but for some reason I don't always get them! I can provide a writing sample, and would like you to provide one too, if possible! Thank you for reading!