barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

i put the needle through, you beat the devil's tattoo
rmwritesthings
 Posted: May 29 2018, 08:24 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

hey kids, it's ur pal rhi.

i'm attempting to get myself back into writing after a long-ass hiatus and multiple failed attempts due to serious mental health issues/university/etc etc.

a bit about me:
  • non-binary (they/them pronouns pls)
  • gmt+8 (perth, australia)
  • discord for ooc/planning; discord/email for writing
  • slut for pinterest and faceclaims
  • comfy with nsfw (limits etc can be discussed later)
  • perpetually exhausted
  • looking to play a female main rn
  • prefer to have a cast of characters (multiple genders/sexualities/what-have-you) rather than doubling

just off the bat, i require partners that will be patient. sometimes i can be away for days at a time because things get bad, i will do my best to let you know that i'm still interested/not ignoring you/just taking some time trying to get my head right.

anyway. onto the cool stuff??

rn, i'm looking for medieval fantasy/sci-fi (esp. cyberpunk/dystopia)/anything with grit and violence.

game of thrones/the witcher are my main sources of inspiration for medfant; william gibson's sprawl trilogy for cyberpunk. hmu with your preferred scifi genres!

soooooooooo. for game of thrones, i would love to write sansa. she's my precious baby and i love her but i also love putting her in terrible situations so this one is more than welcome to be dark.

for the witcher, i would love to write ciri, either with cerys or someone else (eredin? avallach? who knows)

honestly, i'm down for anything really. something to help me get my spark back. help a friendo out.

if you're still interested by the end of this rambling and incoherent post, thank you!!

contact me on:

discord: vetiver#0752

email: rhiannonwritesthings@gmail.com

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs