barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

Androids & Superheroes, email, 18+, smutty, fandom, canon/oc
Resoan
 Posted: Jun 5 2018, 08:22 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Hi there! I'm currently on the lookout for a partner familiar either with the Marvel universe (movies only -- I'm woefully unfamiliar with the comics :x) or Detroit: Become Human.

Here are some basics about how I play before getting into the details of what I'm looking for:
  • I only RP over email.
  • I'd like at least a few posts per week, in the neighborhood of 3+ paragraphs. I like my details and quantity.
  • I'm only currently looking to play canon/oc pairs. I can double, though it's not something I'm really looking to play at the moment. If you want to double, though, talk to me and I'm sure we can work something out!
  • I'm wanting a lot of smut at the moment, though I do want some plot to go with it. Please do not come to me if you want to focus on a lot of story in the beginning x:
  • My limits include toiletplay, incest, pedophilia, snuff, gore, bestiality, feet, and incredibly outlandish kinks; if you're concerned, please talk to me. I don't want either of us to be uncomfortable. I'm also more than happy to discuss kinks when you contact me.

I'm mostly wanting to write OCs opposite a Loki, Thor, Hela, and/or Dr. Strange. I've seen all the MCU movies to date, and I'm very AU-friendly, especially at the moment. Triangles/Squares/etc are definitely loved as well if you're willing or up for it. As for pairing types, I'm open to every dynamic, but I'm looking for m/f with the men and f/f with Hela.

As for D:BH, I've finished the game though I haven't played through every possible version of events. That said I'm looking mostly to write opposite a Connor and/or Markus. I have a few thoughts as far as the plot's concerned, though I'm more than happy to hear your ideas as well!

Please tell me what/whom you're looking to play when you contact me! c: Your ideas are also welcomed, though not necessary - I have some in mind c; Please also don't be offended if I request a writing sample; some writers just don't mesh and I'd like to avoid that if possible.

Anyway, if you're at all interested please feel free to send me an email! <3

grimmsandhooks@gmail.com
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs