barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

Cravings and More!, MxF, semi-lit, slice of life, fandom
Invisibelle
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 10:20 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Hello!

Normally I would just boost one of my old searches, but recently I've had a few writing cravings, and I'm here to see if there's anyone who might be willing to try them out with me.

First, a little about myself and my preferences.

I'm a twenty-two year old college graduate with a little too much free time on my hands. I work a desk job, and when things are slow and there's nothing to do, I often like to fill that time with roleplaying. I have very few limits, so I would prefer that you be respectful of the ones that I do have. I am okay with violence, gore, drugs, cursing, etc. I prefer to fade to black on sex scenes. I'd like my partners to be at least eighteen years old, if not older, and semi-literate. You don't have to be a scholar or anything, we all make mistakes. No biggie. My responses can range anywhere from one to five paragraphs, sometimes more depending on what my partner give me. I prefer to play female characters, it's what I'm most comfortable with considering I am one. But I'm always open to doubling.

Shall we move on to the fun stuff now?

Recently I've been craving slice of life type roleplays, but not one's that have no direction. So I've come up with a few ideas that could potentially involve some twists and turns, and I've listed them below, along with a few fandoms that I wouldn't mind trying out. There's also one or two fantasy roleplays that I wouldn't mind giving a shot. For most of the non-fandom roleplays, I have plots in mind, so feel free to ask about them! For fandom roleplays, I prefer using original characters rather than the cannon characters.

Anything with a (*) next to it is something that I'm especially interested in doing.

-Band Member X Regular Girl
-Mafia Member/Gang Leader X Cops Daughter*
-Modern Day Prince X American Party Girl*
-Frat Boy X Presidents Daughter
-Football Player X Loner Girl*
-Hades, God of the Underworld x Human Girl**** (A modern, dark and twisty romance)
-Gossip Girl*
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer* (Except it wouldn't be Buffy, but looking for like a similar Buffy/Angel dynamic)

If you're interested in trying any of these out, feel free to shoot me an e-mail at invisibelle1996@gmail.com

PM
^
Invisibelle
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 09:08 AM

Awards:
N/A

Bumpity Bump Bump
PM
^
Invisibelle
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 07:45 AM

Awards:
N/A

BUMP
PM
^
Invisibelle
 Posted: Jul 16 2018, 10:40 AM

Awards:
N/A

BUMP
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs